• ELS day Friday
• Child Find, Friday
• FFA Banquet is Friday night.
• Fourth grade field trip to Albuquerque is Thursday and Friday
• Annual Elementary Play Day is May 7th from 8-11am. Parent volunteers are needed, if you are interested, please call Sabrina or Mrs. Batista at 478-2211.
• Athletic Banquet is May 11th.
• Monday, baseball, Floyd at Santa Rosa, 4 p.m.
• Tuesday, high school track, Texico Relays at Texico, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, junior high track Little Fox/Vixen Relays at Fort Sumner, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, high school track, District 3-1A meet at Fort Sumner, 9 a.m.
The Elementary school spent last Thursday cleaning up the school grounds and planting flowers in honor of Earth Day.
Child Find will be Friday from 8:30-11:30 a.m. There will be free screenings for ages birth-5 for vision, hearing, speech, language, preschool and nutrition information, as well as a nurse available to give shots. Please bring the child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
If you have a child to be enrolled in preschool next year, you must come to this Child Find to sign up before all available slots are taken.
Jennifer Essary can be reached at 478-2846 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have information, please let her know by Wednesday evening.