The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the Roosevelt County District Court:
• Sherman Kent, 50, found guilty of possession of a controlled substance, to-wit, methamphetamine and will serve 300 days in the RCDC, followed by five years of supervised probation.
• Felipe Padilla, 39, found guilty of aggravated fleeing a law enforcement officer, driving while license suspended or revoked, no insurance and resisting, evading, or obstructing an officer, renewal of registration, reckless driving and display of registration plate and will serve five years in the RCDC.
• Rowdy Koonsman, 31, found guilty of driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any drug, driving while licensed suspended or revoked and will serve six months and four days in the RCDC, followed by 12 months and 360 days of supervised probation.
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the magistrate court:
• Jose Gonzales, 27, found guilty of not having a driver license and will serve 90 days of unsupervised probation.
• Michael Hurley, 41, found guilty of aggravated driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs and no insurance.
• Gildardo Aranda, 37, found guilty of telephone harassment and will serve 364 days of unsupervised probation.
• Cynthia Lucero, 26, driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs and will serve 90 days of supervised probation.
• Steven Watson, 20, found guilty of unlawful possession of a switchblade and will serve 50 days in the Roosevelt County Detention Center, followed by 132 days of supervised probation.
• George Diaz, 25, found guilty of resisting, evading or obstructing and officer and failure to yield to oncoming traffic.
• Archie Romero, 38, found guilty of driving while license suspended/revoked and vehicle must be insured.
• Veronica Valdez, 18, found guilty of concealing identity and will serve six months of supervised probation.
• Ernesto Salaz, 55, found guilty of a probation violation and is ordered to continue under the same terms and conditions of his probation.
• Liborio Baca, 19, found guilty of minor in possession of alcohol and will serve 364 days of supervised probation.
• Jose Luis Garcia, 45, found guilty of probation violation and will serve one year and 355 days in the RCDC.
The following marriage certificates were recently issued in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Manuel Lujan, 25, and Asusena Sigala, 23, both of Portales.