The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the magistrate court:
• Nubia Acosta, 20, pled no contest to no driver’s license and no insurance and was ordered to pay fines.
• Russell Shipman, 25, pled no contest to driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor and was ordered to serve 90 days of supervised probation.
• Kristy Johnson, 18, pled guilty to probation violation and was ordered to serve seven months in the Roosevelt County Detention Center.
• Benny Preston, 23, pled guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia and was ordered to serve 334 days of unsupervised probation.
• Erika Zamorano, 19, pled no contest to contempt of court and was ordered to serve six months of supervised probation.
• Elisa Navarro, 23, pled guilty to larceny ($100 or less) and was ordered to serve six months of unsupervised probation.
The following marriage was recently filed in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Omar Alberto Ortega, 23, and Rosa Hernandez, 26, both of Portales.