The following is a sampling of calls received by Portales police dispatchers during the past week. According to reports:
• At 8:29 a.m., a caller reported items missing from a shed in the backyard of a residence in the 2000 block of West Beech.
• At 8:10 p.m., a caller reported that someone was trying to take her car in the 700 block of South Dallas.
• At 8:57 p.m., a caller reported that the house next door was on fire in the 400 block of West Sixth Street.
• At 10:50 p.m., a caller reported that a suspicious person was walking around and looking into people’s yards in the area of First Street and South Avenue D.
• At 8:14 a.m., a caller reported that the windows on their vehicle had been broken in the 1200 block of Nogal.
• At 4:58 p.m., a store manager reported that a soft drink had been sprayed all over the windows and poured into the movie drop box at a business in the 1000 block of West Second Street.
• At 6:19 p.m., a caller reported that two juveniles had jumped the fence and were inside the pool in the 300 block of East Seventh Street.
• At 7:59 p.m., a caller reported two shots fired from east of the Lindsey Park located in the 1400 block of West Ivy.
• At 12:31 a.m., a caller reported that someone was in the alley behind their home in the 1600 block of South Avenue E.
•l At 7:07 p.m., a caller reported that a black Ford pickup was driving around and throwing firecrackers at people who were walking in the area of Kilgore and 18th Street.
• At 10:45 p.m., a caller reported that someone was outside their residence in the 200 block of Knoxville.
• At 10:52 p.m., a caller reported someone was in her home and that no one was supposed to be in the residence in the area of South Roosevelt Road 8.
• At 10:25 a.m., a caller reported a truck was parked at a shed and that no one was supposed to be on the property located on N.M. 206.
• At 8:52 p.m., a caller reported that a vehicle was parked across the road in front of her house and that it was making her nervous in the area of South Roosevelt Road 7.
• At 12:47 p.m., a caller reported that tools had been stolen from a job shed located on N.M. 467.