• The Book Fair will run through Tuesday.
• The Spring Program will be at 6:30 p.m. Monday. The book fair will be open after the program.
• Poetry in Motion will be at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• The fourth grade will go to Kids, Kows, and More in Clovis on Wednesday.
• The second and third grade will go to the Science Spectrum in Lubbock on Thursday.
• Kindergarten field trip will be Thursday
The Floyd Booster Club still has items for sale. Backpacks, long-sleeved T-shirts, hoodies, and signs for the gym are available for purchase. For more information, contact any Booster Club member or the school at 478-2211.
Floyd girls third place at Tucumcari Track Meet.
Triple Jump: First Kelsi Gray, second Alexis Benoit
High Jump: Second Bree Lancaster (qualified)
Long Jump: Second Kelsi Gray (qualified), fourth Alexis Benoit
800 run: First Elena Mendoza
1600 Run: First Elena Mendoza (qualified)
400 Run: Second Bree Lancaster (qualified)
100: Fifth Alexis Benoit
200: Second Kelsi Gray, sixth Alexis Benoit
800 Relay: Third — Gray, Benoit, Gabby Keller, Lancaster (qualified)
Leon Mendoza, third — 800 and 1600
• State Track Meet is this week.
• Regional Baseball is this week.