Portales City Council will be tending to housekeeping chores when it meets at 7 p.m. today, including a review the Roosevelt County Chamber of Commerce annual report.
Among the other items proposed:
• Approval and adoption of 2009 Community Development Block Grant Plans and policies. These include the 2009 Fair housing policy, 2009 Citizen participation plan, 2009 Anti-displacement and relocation plan and 2009 Section 3 plan — all are applications for federal grants.
• Evaluation of bids for a wastewater re-use program.
• Request for approval of contract for outside utility services.
• Memorandum of understanding between New Mexico Economic Development and the city.
• Consider an easement agreement for encroachment at 901 S. Main.