The following criminal cases were recently closed through the 9th Judicial District Court.
To view individual cases, visit http://www.nmcourts.gov/ caselookup/app and search by case number.
Searches can also be conducted using last name, first name and by comparing the case number to the search returns.
Under the “Register of Actions Activity” section of each case, activity is listed most recent to oldest, going down the page.
• D-911-CR-200500159 Sonia Olivas, 29, guilty plea and sentence for a probation violation on 14 counts of forgery.
• D-911-CR-200700103 Robert Blair, 33, order revoking probation for a violation on charges of aggravated assault against a household member and possession of a controlled substance.
• D-911-CR-200800037 Jesse Lujan, 21, guilty plea and order suspending sentence on charges of aggravated fleeing a law enforcement officer and other charges.
• D-911-CR-200800110 Alfredo Encinias, 28, guilty plea and order suspending sentence on charges of possession of a controlled or counterfeit substance and tampering with evidence.
• D-911-CR-200800158 Heriberto Martinez, 27, guilty plea and order suspending sentence for abandonment or abuse of a child.
• D-911-CR-200800167 Heriberto Martinez, 27, guilty plea and order suspending sentence on charges of criminal damage to property.
• D-911-CR-200800185 Sonia Valadez, 29, guilty plea and sentence on charges of forgery.
• D-911-CR-200800188 Sonia Valadez, 29, guilty plea and sentence on charges of bribery, threats or intimidation against a state’s witness.