The following criminal cases were recently closed through the 9th Judicial District Court:
To view individual cases, visit http://www.nmcourts. gov/caselookup/app and search by case number.
Searches can also be conducted using last name, first name and by comparing the case number to the search returns.
Under the “Register of Actions Activity” section of each case, activity is listed most recent to oldest, going down the page.
Feb. 24 through March 3:
• D-911-CR-200700133 Fabian Gallegos, 22, order for a conditional discharge and probation on a charge of burglary.
• D-911-CR-200800048 Nazario Ortega, 25, order continuing probation following a violation report on a charge forgery.
• D-911-CR-200800069 Nazario Ortega, 25, order continuing probation following a report of a violation on a charge of failure to return lost property.
• D-911-CR-200800162 Paula Bertram, 43, guilty plea and order deferring sentence on charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and shoplifting.
• D-911-CR-200800166 Patricia Green, 54, dismissal by prosecution of a charge of trafficking a controlled substance.
• D-911-CR-200800203 Joshua Glass, 19, guilty plea and order suspending sentence on two counts of receiving or transferring a stolen motor vehicle.
• D-911-CR-200900002 Jesus Lozano, 25, dismissal by prosecution of a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
The following cases were recently closed through magistrate court:
• Josh Marez, 21, was found guilty of battery. He was given 182 days supervised probation and ordered to attend the ASPEN program, pay court costs, fines and fees.