Report cards out Monday
Teachers will issue Progress Reports for students to take home Monday. The reports will reflect students’ academic progress so far during the fourth nine-week grading period.
• Tuesday – Baseball at Floyd, 3 p.m./5:30 p.m.; Junior High EPAC Track
• Thursday – Varsity EPAC Track at Fort Sumner
• Friday – Dora baseball hosts Elida 3 p.m./5:30 p.m.
• Saturday – Varsity track at Tucumcari
Sports pictures takes Tuesday
Yearbook sponsor Karen Cone has arranged for the Lifetouch photographer to take baseball and track pictures Tuesday morning. Athletes, please remember to bring your uniforms to wear.
Field trips this week
• Kindergarten, grades 1 and 2 — Wednesday — Southwest Canners
• Grades 4-6 — Thursday — Lubbock Science Spectrum
BPA fundraiser May 3
Business Professionals of America sponsor Colleen Tollett and the members of the Dora Chapter of BPA want to remind everyone to come the Dora School cafeteria on May 3 for a brisket dinner fundraiser. Attendees can have brisket, beans, salad, rolls, dessert and tea for a donation to BPA. Serving time will be 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.