PNT staff reports
The Roosevelt General Hospital Board chose five finalists to possibly replace retiring administrator James D’Agostino in executive session Tuesday night at the hospital.
• RGH Chief Financial Officer Eva Stevens of Portales
• Richard L. Smith of Clovis
• Larry Leaming of Colorado
• James Faulwell of Minnesota
• Jeff Comer Jr. of Arizona
Thirty-five to 40 applicants have been considered, and Covenant Health System representative David Shaw has interviewed several by phone, Board Chairman Terry Cone said. The board plans to bring in finalists for on-site interviews, he said.
Also, Cone said the board also discussed litigation in executive session.