A sampling of calls received by the Portales Police Department from Nov. 16-19, 2009.
• 2:21 p.m., caller at 1600 block of North Abilene reported she had found a safe in the dumpsters.
• 7:24 p.m., caller at 500 block of West 6th St. reported that he had just arrived home and someone had broken into his house.
• 12:38 a.m., caller at 100 block of Yucca Drive, reported hearing subjects on her roof and added that this had been occuring for the past year. No incident report filed.
• 11:50 p.m., caller at 700 block of West 2nd St. stated she needed an officer before hanging up the phone. Dispatch reported the female was yelling during the call.
• 7:32 a.m., caller at 300 block of South Avenue J said she had been pushed by a female and then was pushed by her husband.
• 5:18 p.m., caller from the Children’s Home reported that a 12-year-old girl had run away and was on foot at the ENMU campus. No incident report filed.
• 4:51 a.m., caller at 900 block of E. 1st Street reported hearing three loud bangs and though they might have been shots. No incident report filed.
• 11:51 a.m., caller said his truck was parked at the Dawg House the night before and now it was missing. No incident report filed.