A sampling of calls received by Portales dispatchers Jan. 22-29, according to call logs:
• At 12:01 a.m., a caller in the 1700 block of North Boston Avenue reported a threat to the caller’s 16-year-old daughter on a My Space Web site.
• At 4:26 p.m., a caller in the 1900 block of West Second Street reported the theft of a utility trailer.
• At 10:44 p.m., a caller in the 400 block of South Roosevelt Road P 1/2 reported someone left beans on the front porch.
• At 11:02 p.m., a caller in the 200 block of Colorado Drive reported someone egged a vehicle. At 11:11 p.m., a caller in the 200 block of New Mexico Drive reported the same problem, and at 11:16 p.m., a caller in the 1500 block of New Mexico Drive reported an egged vehicle again.
• At 1:11 a.m., caller in the 600 block of South Roosevelt Road U 1/2 requested an ambulance for a man who was hit by a car in front of her house. An ambulance and sheriff’s units were dispatched.
• At 3:55 a.m., a caller reported he was involved in a single-vehicle rollover crash on N.M. 206, and several people were injured. Milnesand and Dora ambulances were dispatched. Milnesand Emergency Medical Technicians reported three people injured and trapped in the vehicle, and requested assistance from Portales. A Portales ambulance was dispatched.
• At 6:40 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of North Indio Avenue reported her son had been beaten and was in the emergency room all night.
• At 12:38 p.m., a fisherman in the 1800 block of Oasis Road reported he heard shots and the bullets landed in front of him.
• At 1:43 p.m., a caller on Roosevelt Road T reported a dead dog and starved horses on a ranch.
• At 9:36 a.m., a caller in the 100 block of West Sixth Street reported a sexual assault.
• At 11 a.m., a caller in the 100 block of Highlands reported he found a hawk and asked what to do with it.
• At 12:05 p.m., a caller in the 100 block of South Houston Avenue reported a hit-and-run wreck.
• At 11:01 a.m., a caller in the 100 block of North Chicago Avenue reported a suspect shoplifted cigarettes and was still in the parking lot. The suspect was charged with shoplifting and battery on a police officer.
• At 12:52 p.m., a caller in the 1100 block of North Abilene Street reported a 17-year-old boy was injured when a vehicle, possibly a white truck, hit his bicycle on Main Street and caused him to fall.
• At 1:42 a.m., a subject came to the law enforcement center to report a sexual assault.
• Several stuck or wrecked vehicles were reported throughout the day. One person received head injuries when a vehicle rolled on U.S. 70 east of Kenna. That accident was reported at 2:49 p.m.
• At 11:10 p.m., a caller in the 1100 block of North Avenue K reported a subject had tapped on his children’s windows. An officer was dispatched.
• At 12:38 a.m., an officer reported finding a possible stranded vehicle or unreported accident at 17th Street and Avenue G.
• At 6:14 a.m., a caller in the 1100 block of West 14th Street reported someone smashed her car window with a cinder block.