A sampling of calls received by Portales dispatch:
• At 1:45 a.m., a 911 hang-up occurred in the vicinity of Sixth and C streets. Screaming and crying could be heard in the background. The caller stated the address and told the officer to “Come get this female before I knock her down.”
• At 10:20 a.m., a caller in the 1700 block of North Avenue B advised his daughter had been fondled.
• At 11:10 a.m., in the 400 block of North Avenue B, a caller advised drugs were being sold to children.
• At 11:17 a.m., a caller advised officers that he had seen a vehicle flip on U.S. 70.
• At 7:27 p.m., an officer in the 2100 block of South Ave. G requested a case number for assault.
• At 7:50 p.m., a caller requested an officer come to her home in the area of the 1300 block of Avenue A as she had new information regarding a burglary at her residence.
• At 10:27 p.m., in the 100 block of Highlands Street, a caller reported her husband took an old Oxycodone pill and could no longer feel his arms or legs.
• At 11:23 a.m., a caller in the 1400 block of North Main reported he was concerned with what a child posted on his Web service.
At 8:54 p.m., in the 200 block of South Roosevelt Road X, a caller reported a mean bull in their front yard.
• At 3:25 a.m., a caller in the area of East U.S. 70 reported a truck parked on the railroad tracks with the doors open.
• At 3:53 p.m., a caller’s son pulled his car over in the 400 block of Kilgore because he felt faint and could not feel his legs.
• At 8:26 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of North Avenue K reported a hit and run.
• At 9:21 p.m., it was reported juveniles were out of control in the 1100 block of West Fir.
At 4:20 a.m. on U.S. 70, an officer reported someone driving without a license.