Samplings of calls to the police dispatcher:
• At 12:53 a.m., a caller near North Abilene and Ivy streets reported a possible gunshot.
• At 4:44 p.m., an officer requested a case number for fraud.
• At 8:34 p.m., a caller in the area of Chicago Avenue and Amazon Street reported a wreck involving a motorcycle and a car. An ambulance was dispatched.
• At 10:59 p.m., a caller in the 1400 block of South Avenue O requested an officer as a black car had just driven by and a female was trying to get out while the car was moving. The caller stated the female was yelling for help. An officer was dispatched.
• At 2:55 a.m., a caller reported an explosion at Mesa, just north and across U.S. 70 from the cheese plant. Information was passed to the Clovis Police Department.
• At 2:44 a.m., a caller in the 600 block of East 17th Lane requested an officer for suspicious activity at residence.
• At 5:27 a.m., a caller in the 1400 block of South Globe Street requested an ambulance for an unresponsive 42-year-old female. Dispatcher gave first-aid instructions to the caller. Patient started breathing.
• At 10:45 a.m., a caller in the 1400 block of Kilpatrick Street in Elida reported a fire behind his house. Elida units responded.
• At 2:25 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of West Second Street requested an officer because the caller’s niece was locked in a car. An officer responded.
• At 3:42 p.m., a caller in the 1200 block of South Globe advised that a stepson broke out a window on a pickup and was having a domestic dispute with him. An officer responded.
• At 11:59 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of West 18th Street reported someone had shot at her vehicle and was chasing her.
• At 12:44 a.m., a caller in the 1100 block of West Fir reported a possible overdose.
• At 9:12 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of South Knoxville Street reported phone and texting harassment. Caller was a student.
• At midnight, a caller in the area of South Roosevelt Road 8 said she could not find her niece in the house. Units responded. The child was hiding in the house.
• At 7:21 a.m., a caller in the 500 block of West 15th Lane requested an ambulance to assist with an injured 19-year-old. The patient refused an ambulance.
• At 11:26 a.m., a caller in the 500 block of South Avenue D reported subjects shooting car windows with a possible BB gun. The caller did not want to file a report.
• At 12:52 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of South Knoxville Street said he had a male in his office with drug paraphernalia. An officer responded and arrested one person.
• At 3:40 p.m., a caller in the 1700 block of South Main said her home was broken into. An officer responded.