In the Portales Magistrate Court:
• Stephanie Brumfield, DOB 1991, found guilty of minor in possession of alcohol and sentenced to one year supervised probation, 40 hours community service, and fined $300.
• Adolfo Alvarez, DOB 1986, found guilty of attempting to bring contraband into place of imprisonment and possession of marijuana under one ounce. Sentenced to 364 days in the Roosevelt County Detention Center and $251 in fines. Sentence to run concurrent with current charges in district court.
• Sanjuanita Sanchez, DOB 1959, found guilty of DWI (first) and sentenced to 90 days in jail, deferred, with one year supervised probation; must attend ASPEN program; DWI screening and school; 24 hours community service; and must install ignition interlock on any vehicle driven by defendant for one year. Fined $221. Charge of open container dismissed.
• Scott Albert, DOB 1969, found guilty of DWI (first) and sentenced to 90 days in jail, with 90 days suspended; fined $521; one year supervised probation; must attend ASPEN program within 90 days, DWI screening within 30 days, DWI school within 60 days, and install ignition interlock on any vehicle driven for one year.
• Lindsey Norvell, DOB unknown, found guilty of battery. The charge was amended from battery on a household member, per plea agreement. Sentenced to 182 days in jail, deferred with 182 days supervised probation; must attend ASPEN program; and fined $73 court costs and fees.