• Incarnate Word (15-3, 4-2 Lone Star Conference South) at ENMU (8-10, 3-3)
• When: 4 p.m. today at Greyhound Arena
• Radio: KSEL-AM 1450.
• Last time out: The Cardinals lost at Angelo State 80-71 last Saturday, while the Hounds posted a 98-82 win at Abilene Christian.
• Last meeting: The teams have split four previous games, but haven’t played since ENMU swept the Cardinals in the 2002-03 season, winning 76-62 at Greyhound Arena on Nov. 18 and 91-89 in four overtimes at San Antonio on Dec. 13.
• Of note: UIW, ranked 16th in NCAA Division II and in its first year in the LSC after switching from the Heartland Conference, went 11-0 out of the gate this season. Of its four wins since then, three have been by four points or less, including one in double overtime. … All five starters score in double figures for the Cardinals, led by 6-foot-6 senior F Tracy Robinson (17.3 ppg). UIW has started the same five except for one game, when 6-1 senior G Deleon Hines replaced 6-2 sophomore G Kelcey Solomon. … With his personal-best 26-point outing at Abilene Christian, senior F Tyler Jefferson is now the third ENMU player scoring in double figures for the season at 10.7 ppg, behind junior G Stefan Mirabal (14.6) and junior F Max Carrier (12.9). Mirabal is seventh in scoring in the LSC. … The Cardinals are outscoring their opponents around 76-68 per game, but struggle from the 3-point line (27 percent). Their top threats are Umeh (15-for-42, 36 percent) and 6-4 junior reserve F Jordan Roddy (18-for-63, 29 percent). … Coach Ken Burmeister took over in 2006, following a winless season for UIW in the Heartland. His teams have since posted seasons of 18, 17, 23 and 23 wins. Among his previous stops were Division I head coaching stints at Texas-San Antonio and Loyola (Chicago).