Roosevelt County has been chosen to receive $5,335 to supplement emergency food and shelter programs in the county, according to the information from the Community Services Center.
A local board will determine how the money will be distributed.
Local agencies chosen to receive funds must:
• Be private voluntary non-profits or units of government.
• Be eligible to receive federal funds.
• Have an accounting system.
• Practice non-discrimination.
• Have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs.
• Have a voluntary board if they are a private voluntary organization.
The application deadline is Dec. 23.
To apply, contact Pamela O’Malley at the Community Services Center at 356-8576, ext. 36.