The following items will be on the agenda today at the Portales City Council meeting at 7 p.m. in city hall:
• Proclamation declaring Feb. 14 as TRIO Day in Portales.
• Presentation of Depot Focus Planning and Design Project.
• Discussion of rate changes and a resolution for Roosevelt County Water Co-op.
• Resolution authorizing submission of an NMDOT Aviation Division Grant application.
• Authorization of the mayor’s signature on the 2012 Master Services Agreement between the City of Portales and WHPacific for airport consulting services.
• A resolution regarding a local government road fund application.