Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
• 1:37 a.m.: Caller reported hearing a shot fired, Second and Globe.
• 8:27 a.m.: Caller reported a skunk in a trap, First and Main.
• 8:42 a.m: Call in reference to a motor vehicle accident involving a vehicle hitting a dumpster, Second and Toledo.
• 8:58 a.m.: Call in reference to stray dogs in the area, an ongoing problem, 700 block of South Main.
• 9 a.m.: Call in reference to a male who will not leave the women’s restroom, Portales Town Square.
• 9:34 a.m.: Call in reference to a dog that possibly has rabies in the area, 100 block of Masilla.
• 1:22 p.m.: Caller requested officer because property not returned, 100 block of Airport Road.
• 1:51 p.m.: Caller requested that a dead dog be picked up, 800 block of Canadian.
• 4:15 p.m.: Call in reference to a male acting crazy, Railroad.
• 5:07 p.m.: Call in reference to a 38-year-old male having trouble breathing, 200 block of East 10th.
• 5:38 p.m.: Caller reported having problems with her 15-year-old son, 1300 block of South Avenue I.
• 6:02 p.m.: Caller reported someone broke his vehicle windows, 1700 block of West Lime.
• 7:37 p.m.: Caller reported loud music, Second and Elgin.
• 8:42 p.m.: Caller reported a dead cat in the road, Avenue D.
• 10:09 p.m.: Call in reference to a group of individuals acting suspicious, Third and Kilgore.
• 11:39 p.m.: Caller reported shoplifting, 18th and D.