A supplemental report to Tuesday's Portales City Council meeting:
The council took the following action:
- Approved the city's continued participation and membership in the Eastern Plains Council of Governments for the fiscal year of 2012-2013. The cost of annual membership dues is $2,577.
- Approved a final plat application from planning committee for a subdivision of Raven Wood Estates 2, which will consist of 24 lots.
- Tabled the discussion of city repair and replacement of the Portales Memorial Building, Recreation Center and Municipal Court.
- Heard a complaint from Portales business owner Rosalie Richards, who complained about the trash in an alley near her business on West Second street is causing traffic problems.
– Compiled by PNT senior writer Christina Calloway