Portales police, sheriff and fire call logs:
- 11 a.m.: Someone walked up for fingerprints.
- 11:28 a.m.: Deputy advised of a burglary, 6400 block New Mexico 206.
- 11:30 a.m.: Someone walked up for fingerprints.
- 12:33 p.m.: Caller reported harassment by phone, 700 block North Avenue O.
- 1 p.m.: Someone walked up for fingerprints.
- 1:39 p.m.: Caller reported a dead dog by her house, 300 block East Rose Street.
- 1:39 p.m.: Caller reported metal in the road, U.S. 70 and Kilgore.
- 2:35 p.m.: Caller requested a welfare check on a dog with no food or water, 800 block South Avenue C.
- 2:40 p.m.: Caller requested a cat trap, 2000 block West Cherry.
- 2:44 p.m.: Caller found a bird, 900 block East Canadian.
- 4:24 p.m.: Caller reported shots fired, 700 block West 16th Street.
- 5:45 p.m.: Caller requested animal control, 100 block West 10th Street.
- 6:31 p.m.: Caller reported a prior burglary, 2000 block South Avenue I.
- 7:19 p.m.: Caller reported receiving threats, 100 block Mesilla Park.
- 7:49 p.m.: Dispatch performed a systems check.
- 7:53 p.m.: Caller requested to speak to an officer, 1000 block East Second Street.
- 9:33 p.m.: Caller reported a noise disturbance, 1000 block West First Street.
- 9:54 p.m.: Caller requested an officer for an irate subject, 1000 block West 18th Street.
- 11:09 p.m.: Caller requested deputies for a juvenile problem, 300 block New Mexico 88.
- 11:11 p.m.: Caller reported a loud party, 700 block South Avenue B.
- 11:48 p.m.: Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding harassment, walk up.
- 12:45 a.m.: Caller requested an ambulance, 200 block North Avenue O.
- 1:04 a.m.: Caller reported a noise disturbance, 2100 block Hayes.
- 4:28 a.m.: Caller requested an officer for loud music, 600 block East First Street.
- 4:31 a.m.: Caller requested an officer for shots fired, 400 block South Abilene Street.
- 4:37 a.m.: Caller requested an officer for assault and battery, Danube and North Fargo.
- 7:01 a.m.: Caller requested a deputy for an animal problem, 1100 block N.M. 480.