Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 3:55 p.m.: Male is holding a gun to his daughter's head, 1000 block of North Main Street.
- 4:35 p.m.: Criminal damage, 900 block of South Boulder Avenue.
- 4:50 p.m.: Possible stolen vehicle requesting an officer, officer called back, Portales area.
- 4:54 p.m.: Harassment from a neighbor, Portales area.
- 5:02 p.m.: Suspicious activity, 1000 block of South Abilene Avenue.
- 5:06 p.m.: Civil matter, 1200 block of NM.
- 5:23 p.m.: Protection order violation, Roswell area.
- 5:23 p.m.: Suspicious activity, ATM Kiosk, US 70.
- 5:58 p.m.: Dialed 911 and hung up, 1500 block of South Roosevelt Road 3.
- 6:19 p.m.: Suspicious activity, Courthouse on Square.
- 6:38 p.m.: Reckless driver, 1200 block of North Abilene Avenue.
- 7:01 p.m.: Alarm activated, 2100 block of Hummingbird Road.
- 7:48 p.m.: Suspicious activity, 1400 block of South Avenue E.
- 7:58 p.m.: Alarm activated, 1300 block of South Roosevelt Road.
- 8:01 p.m.: Abdominal pain, 700 block of East Amazon Street.
- 8:13 p.m.: Possible drug deal, Canadian and Danube streets.
- 8:35 p.m.: A close patrol for the night, 900 block of Canadian Street.
- 8:47 p.m.: Alarm going off, 1100 block of Gemini Circle.
- 9:39 p.m.: Harassment, 41000 US 70.
- 10:23 p.m.: A close patrol, 100 block of West Ninth Street.
- 10:58 p.m.: Alarm has been activated, 400 block of North Kilgore Avenue.
- 11:11 p.m.: Shots fired, 7900 block of NM 206.
- 12:25 p.m.: A sign in the road, 200 block of East Second Street.
—Compiled by CMI newsroom assistant Arlene Castro