The following items will be on the agenda for the Portales City Council meeting at 7 p.m. today in the Council Chambers at city hall:
• Update on U.S. 70 road construction.
• Resolution for the notice of public meetings with the schedule of meetings for Fiscal Year 2012-2013.
• Authorizing the mayor to execute Juvenile Adjudication Fund Grant Agreement.
• Contracting for summer Juvenile Adjudication Program with DWI Teen Court.
• Renewal of Joint Use Agreement with the Portales Municipal District for Lindsey-Steiner Elementary School.
• Police Department update.
• Resolution authorizing the mayor to execute a cooperative agreement project with the New Mexico Department of Transportation for the Fiscal Year 2012-13.
• Other business/citizens to be heard.