The following items are on the agenda for the Portales City Council meeting at 7 p.m. today in the Council Chambers at city hall:
• Proclamation for Great American Cleanup set for April 14.
• Resolution authorizing the mayor to sign the application for the New Mexico State Fire Marshal’s Office Fiscal Year 2013 Municipal Fire Protection Fund Distribution.
• Resolution authorizing the mayor’s signature on a grant proposal with the State of New Mexico Department of Finance and Administration Local Government Division for Juvenile Application Funds.
• Award of bid for 2012 Clamshell Bucket Loader with 25-yard trash dump body for the City of Portales Solid Waster Department.
• Award of bid for 2012 Community Development Block Grant project, the installation of street, drainage channelization and infrastructure improvements with local government division concurrence.
• Discussion/action on city’s tipping fees at the convenience center during Eastern in Action day on April 21.
• Items from Recreational Advisory Board, which includes the following:
Renewal of recreational facilities non-exclusive use agreement with Clovis/Portales soccer program; renewal of non-exclusive agreement with Roosevelt County Little League; and renewal of non-exclusive agreement with Portales Softball Association.
• Other business/citizens to be heard.